Lublin, Warszawa, Wrocław, Rybnik
Regular Manual Tester
Language: English, Polish
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Web application tester,
- Knowledge of e-commerce solutions,
- Experience of working in Scrum/Agile or Waterfall methodology,
- Major education or equivalent certificates,
- Knowledge of SDLC, Test Methodology, Testing Principles and test support tools such as Test Rail+ JIRA,
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level,
- Pro-activity, openness, can-do attitude and willingness to participate in the development of the company,
- Ability to work under time pressure and in a rapidly changing environment,
- Meticulous and detail oriented
Additional advantages will be:
- Experience in working with e-commerce systems based on Magento Adobe or a similar class of e-commerce framework,
- Experience in testing complex IT systems,
- Knowledge of Java, Python programming languages,
- Experience in automating functional tests, knowledge of jMeter.
Since 2011, we have been providing Polish and foreign customers with IT solutions in the area of eCommerce....
We specialize in creating and optimizing online stores on the Magento platform. We implement tailor-made and scalable system tools. We are an Adobe partner.
As part of the Test Team with us you will:
- 1Work as a Manual Tester and cooperate with team members and the Test Manager in order to determine the test approach to the introduced functionalities / improvements and to ensure the highest quality of the solutions provided,
- 2Design test cases, scenarios, Test Suits and Test Plans
- 3Perform manual tests, schedule test runs and communicate test results, and after internal training, run and maintain automated functional and performance test results,
- 4Provide analysis of production errors,
- 5Develop the scope of tests for the planned range of functional extensions,
- 6Be a part of the Delivery team that provides end-to-end e-commerce solutions for customers.
With us you will gain:
- Employment based on an employment contract or B2B - we are flexible,
- Participation in trainings and conferences, certification,
- Work in a nice atmosphere, the possibility of professional development with experts in their fields, exchange of knowledge and learning
- Work in an international and multicultural environment on projects on a global scale,
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment,
- Attractive benefits package.
Perks in the office
- Unlimited coffee
- Fruit days
- Integration events
- No dress code
- Football Thursdays in Lublin
- Private healthcare
- Training budget
- International projects
- Language courses
- Unlimited Home Office
- Flat structure
- Life & group insurance
Nie widzisz oferty dla siebie?
Nic straconego. Wyślij nam swoje CV, a dodamy Cię do naszej bazy!