- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as manual tester, preferably complex IT Platforms at multiple levels.
- Experience in systems migration testing.
- Experience in coordinating team work (depending on seniority).
- Understanding of test planning, test case design, and test execution.
- Experience in working with Scrum/Agile.
- Knowledge of SDLC,TDLC, testing methods or tools supporting tests like Test Rail, JIRA + XRay, Postman, understanding of the automation support for Manual Testing.
- Exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate good self-organization, planning, and teamwork skills.
- ISTQB certificate or equivalent.
- Ability to work under time pressure and in fast paced environment
- Good English language skills.
Nice to have:
- system integration testing
Brief job description
In Monogo we design dedicated solutions which allow you to tailor your e-business to your individual needs.
We are working in fast changing environment where passion and enthusiasm are on the first place.
Currently we are looking for Manual Testers Quality Assurance Specialist ready to join our growing team and face new challenges in e-commerce world. support our team in efficient delivery of long term migration project.
If you have at least 3 years from 3 to 5 (or more) years of experience as manual quality assurance specialist, you are proficient at using SDLC and TDLC, you have good analytical skills and you possess knowledge about software life-cycle, Monogo is the right place for you! have experience with with testing on multiple levels of the large scale platform, we are the right place for you
- 1Design and Perform manual testing at multiple levels of the large scale platform dedicated to content management.
- 2Perform testing on integration between systems.
- 3Perform different type of manual testing of API
- 4Report the progress of test execution, report defects with proper priority
- 5Be responsible for bug management
- 6Analysis of business and technical documentation
- 7Daily cooperation with analysts, developers and project managers
- 8Identify and report defects, including clear steps to reproduce.
- 9Collaborate with the development team to verify bug fixes.
- 10Execute test cases and document test results.
- 11Participate in test planning and strategy discussions.
- 12Provide feedback on user interfaces and usability.
Perks in the office:
Flexible working conditions (contract of employment or B2B)
Working on international projects
In house and external training
Free English classes
Onboarding with Buddy assigned
Reimbursement of industry certification