- Linux knowledge
- Docker knowledge
- Willingness to learn new things
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Proficiency at working with GIT
- Knowledge of network solutions (eg. Load balancing)
- Knowledge of automation tools or IAC
- English minimum b2 level
- At least 1 year working experience as system engineer or software developer
- Understanding of the software development processes and software development lifecycle
- Self-organized, good communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of tools from DevOps loops area
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of monitoring tools
- Knowledge of MS Azure
Brief job description
In Monogo we design dedicated solutions which allow you to tailor your e-business to your individual needs.
We are working in fast changing environment where passion and enthusiasm are on the first place.
If you are ready for an exciting journey and open for new development opportunities, join our DevOps Engineering team and contribute to different stages of our projects from design to testing and implementation.
If you have first DevOps experience behind, you have experience working in Scrum/ Agile, methodologies, you know Linux and Docker and you are eager to learn more, we are the right place for you!
- 1Implement and automate tasks using CI/CD
- 2Maintain and develop existing infrastructure
- 3Interact directly with the business and other teams to design and build innovative solutions to support our business
- 4Explore and test new solutions
- 5Analyze and do troubleshooting of performance and functional bugs
Perks in the office:
Flexible working conditions (contract of employment or B2B)
Free English classes
Opportunity to work in a team of professionals
Opportunity to work remotely