- At least 3 years of experience on similar position
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of IT field, specifically e-commerce
- Excellent customer service skills
- Being familiar and have deep understanding of metrics used in customer service delivery field
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence would be an asset
- Very good command of English
- Good time management and work organization skills
Nice to have:
- ITIL Certificate
- Magento Certificate
Brief job description
In Monogo we design dedicated solutions which allow you to tailor your e-business to your individual needs.
We are working in fast changing environment where passion and enthusiasm are on the first place.
Currently we are looking for E-commerce Support Specialists ready to join our growing team and provide high quality support to our customers.
If you have experience in effectively handling customer inquiries, you are highly customer oriented, have attention to details, this offer is for you!
By joining our team, you will have the possibility to work on supporting our international customers and have impact to their business growth. You will have a chance to prove your knowledge of IT service delivery principles, master your incidents management and problem management skills and propose solutions which optimize way or working.
- 1Effective management of incidents raised by our Customers (effective troubleshooting and analysis of systems issues)
- 2Conduct proactive and reactive communication with customer and other support team members regarding configuration, testing and development of e-Commerce systems,
- 3Maintaining support and technical documentation up to date
- 4Propose improvements and enhancements of used platforms to increase their effectiveness
- 5Build an understanding of complex IT Solutions, including integrations between multiple systems (REST API)
- 6Understanding of service request management
- 7Educate and engage with customers regarding new solutions
- 8Reporting results using set metrics
- 9Conduct training for team members
Perks in the office:
Flexible working conditions (contract of employment or B2B)
Working with international clients
In house and external training
Free English classes
Possibility to obtain ITIL 4 Certification